Registration is now open!
To register, download this form: Acera Summer 17 Registration
You can e-mail it back to us at email@example.com, send via mail (as instructed in the form), or drop off in person. Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 781-729-3489.
- Prices include all materials and lab fees.
- There is a 20% discount for students who sign up by Monday, February 27, 2017.
- There is a 10% discount on session prices for students who enroll in both morning and afternoon sessions within the same week. This does not apply to full day sessions. Please note that only one discount applies!
- Early Drop-Off is available, beginning at 8 a.m. The cost is $10 per day per child.
- Late Pick-Up is available between 4 and 6 p.m. The cost is $10 per day per child.
- We require a deposit of $100 per program a student is registering for. For example, for a morning and an afternoon session, even if in the same week, the deposit is $200. Deposits are due at time of enrollment.
- Full tuition total is due by May 1, 2017. (After May 1, full tuition is due upon enrollment.)
- Please note that enrollment is not complete until paid for and approved by Acera Staff.
- You can pay your deposit or tuition by check, or use the link below for online payment via PayPal. If you are uncertain about the deposit/tuition amount you owe, just send us your registration form and we will confirm your deposit due, and total tuition.
Policies & Procedures
- Once a session is fully enrolled, students can choose to be waitlisted. You can pick another session at the same time and switch should a slot become available; or just be waitlisted.
- In the unlikely case a session does not fill, we reserve the right to cancel a specific offering. We will inform you at least four weeks ahead of the week the program is scheduled to run. Students will be able to switch into another session or receive a reimbursement.
- Required paperwork: In addition to the registration form and payment each child will need to submit the following forms before the start their STEAM camp session.
- Lunch & Snack: Acera STEAM Camp does NOT provide lunch and snacks. Please send your child with a bag lunch, snacks, & water bottle.
- Removal from camp: Decisions about participation in STEAM camp are made at the discretion of the instructor and the Summer program Coordinator. If a student is not able to participate in a safe and productive way, or if the teach feels that the student is not engaging at a level appropriate for the program, the instructor may ask that s/he switch into a different session, or not return to the program. Refunds will not be provided for students removed from the program due to behavioral issues.
- Late Fees: A late fee of $10 will be charged for parents who arrive late (after 1pm for AM sessions, after 4pm for afternoon sessions, or after 6pm for late pick up students) to pick up children.