Registration is now open for our 2018 summer program!
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com or call at 781-729-3489.
- Prices include all materials and lab fees.
- There is a 20% Early Bird discount for students who sign up by Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
- Starting March 1, there will be a 10% discount for students who enroll in a morning and afternoon programs within the same week. This does not apply to full day programs.
- Early Drop-Off is available, beginning at 8 a.m. The cost is $10 per day per child.
- Late Pick-Up is available between 4 and 6 p.m. The cost is $10 per day per child.
- We require a deposit of $100 per program a student is registering for. For example, for a morning and an afternoon session, even if in the same week, the deposit is $200. Deposits are due at time of enrollment.
- Full tuition total is due by May 1, 2018. If tuition is not paid in full by May 15, 2018, students will loose their guaranteed spot in the program. (After May 1, full tuition is due upon enrollment.)
- Deposits/Tuition will be calculated by our online registration form as you select each program.
- Reimbursements: If you’ve made a booking error and contact us within 36 hours, we will reimburse you in full. Changes to an enrollment are possible up to two weeks before the class starts. If you want to change into a different week/class — which is possible based on availability — the deposit/tuition can be applied to the new class. If you have to cancel a summer enrollment, we will give you a credit for a future enrichment program at Acera within the next school year (including after school and vacation programs.)
Policies & Procedures
- Once a session is fully enrolled, students can choose to be waitlisted. You can pick another session at the same time and switch should a slot become available; or just be waitlisted.
- In the unlikely case a session does not fill, we reserve the right to cancel a specific offering. We will inform you at least four weeks ahead of the week the program is scheduled to run. Students will be able to switch into another session or receive a reimbursement.
- Required paperwork: In addition to the registration form and payment each child will need to submit the following forms before the start their STEAM camp session.
- Lunch & Snack: Acera STEAM Camp does NOT provide lunch and snacks. Please send your child with a bag lunch, snacks, & water bottle.
- Removal from camp: Decisions about participation in STEAM camp are made at the discretion of the instructor and the Summer program Coordinator. If a student is not able to participate in a safe and productive way, or if the teach feels that the student is not engaging at a level appropriate for the program, the instructor may ask that s/he switch into a different session, or not return to the program. Refunds will not be provided for students removed from the program due to behavioral issues.
- Late Fees: A late fee of $10 will be charged for parents who arrive late (after 1pm for AM sessions, after 4pm for afternoon sessions, or after 6pm for late pick up students) to pick up children.